WE ARE LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT TEAM MEMBER!
This full-time position will involve all aspects of working in a veterinary clinic.
Duties include but are not limited to: front office duties, animal restraint, performing laboratory tests, radiographs, computer entry, cleaning, surgical assistance, kennel duties, and client education.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Be articulate, detail-oriented, friendly, caring, outgoing, and willing to learn
- Possess a professional attitude and appearance
- Have a record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Have superior customer service skills (on telephone and in person)
- Enjoy working with people as well as dogs and cats
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Be able to lift at least 45 wiggly pounds
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to learn veterinary software programs and other computer entry tasks
- Have excellent organizational abilities that are necessary for a fast pace
The clinic is opened 7:30 to 5:30 Monday-Friday and 8-12 on Saturday.
Please note that this position requires a flexible schedule and the ability to work late some evenings and Saturdays.
Previous veterinary or office experience is preferred.
Benefit package is available.
Please complete an application at clinic located at 1661 E. Mt. Gilead Rd., Bolivar, MO.
We are a drug-free/alcohol-free/tobacco-free workplace.